- Print, copy, scan and mail
- Print speed: 43 pages per minute (DIN A4)
- Scanning speed: up to 70 images per minute thanks to double-sided scanning in a single pass
- Automatic two-sided printing
- Maximum paper capacity: 2,300 sheets
- ADF capacity: 50 sheets
- 5″ TFT LCD touch screen
- Print resolution: up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Network, WiFi, USB and QR code connection function
- uniFLOW support and direct cloud connection
- Fast, automatic double-sided printing and single-pass scanning accelerates the digitization of documents.
- Adaptability of screen applications increases workflow efficiency.
- Large paper capacity of up to 2,300 sheets.
- Supports different media and formats and enables customized workflows.
The Canon imageRUNNER 1643i II MFP offers an improved user experience over its predecessor. This is particularly reflected in a simple WLAN setup that is started directly from the home screen. In significantly fewer steps you are now directly connected to the WLAN. It is also possible to access the network screen directly via a shortcut key. This saves time and increases productivity.
- Intuitive operation via 12.7 cm TFT-LCD touch screen.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable PDF files.
- Easy replacement of the “all-in-one” toner cartridge.
- Compact system dimensions make it easier to set up in the office.
control and maintenance
- All systems in the network can be centrally managed via IW MC and other remote control options
- The compatibility with the Canon uniFLOW software solution enables the tracking of print jobs
- e-Maintenance improves availability through remote diagnostics, automatic level reading and consumable control
In terms of cloud connectivity, this series offers native support for the most popular cloud services such as Dropbox, GoogleDrive & OneDrive. Enabled printing and scanning to and from the cloud increases productivity and streamlines everyday tasks. You no longer even need a PC for these processes, but can initiate them conveniently via the MFP. To save even more time, it is possible to set up one-touch shortcut keys for the desired routines on the device.
- WLAN and connection options via QR code for working with tablets and smartphones.
- The Canon PRINT Business app adds more functionality for printing and scanning from mobile devices.
- Connect to the cloud directly from the device for easy storage or via Canon uniFLOW Online for secure, advanced scanning workflows.
- System verification at boot protects system integrity and prevents tampering with the operating system. In addition, when it comes to security, Canon has now integrated the latest network encryption with TLS 1.3 in the imageRUNNER 1643 II series. TLS 1.3 offers an improved security protocol for current security requirements
- Access control through device or cloud-based authentication options
- Encrypted PDF functions for high data security and simultaneous PDF device signature for sender identification.
- Further security improvements in the network through IPsec, online protocol status and TLS 1.3 technology.
- System verification at boot protects system integrity and prevents tampering with the operating system.