Wireless Mouse – Rapoo Wireless Optical Mouse M10 – BLACK
Comfort in style
This stylish and compact wireless mouse also features a comfortable ergonomic design suitable for ambidextrous use. The classic color variations and its light portable shape make M10 Plus the perfect mouse whether at home on the desktop or while on the move.
This stylish and compact wireless mouse, with upgraded high-quality finish and an improved 2D scroll wheel, transmits using the proven advanced 2.4 GHz standard. The ergonomic design, suitable for ambidextrous use, and a high-resolution 1000 DPI sensor make surfing and clicking a joy. The supplied Nano USB receiver can be stowed conveniently in the base of the mouse. The color versions add a fashionable touch, whether at home on the desktop or while on the move.
Reliable 2.4G Wireless Connection
Reliable 2.4G wireless connection up to 10 meters.
9 Months Battery Life With Rapoo’s latest energy-saving technology and power switch, you can use your mouse without power interruption for up to 9 months.
1000 DPI High-Definition Tracking Engine
Enjoy accurate and smooth cursor control with the 1000 DPI high-definition invisible tracking engine.
- Wireless Bluetooth Connection
- Up to 10 m range & 360° coverage
- Ergonomic design
- Silent Click
- High resolution 1000 DPI sensor
- Nano USB receive
- 10-meter wireless transmission: Reliable 2.4G wireless connection up to 10 meters.
- 9 Months Battery Life: With Rapoo’s latest energy-saving technology and power switch, you can use your mouse without power interruption for up to 9 months.
- Accurate cursor positioning: Enjoy accurate and smooth cursor control with the 1000 DPI high-definition invisible tracking engine.
– Reliable 2.4G wireless connection with up to 10-meter working range
– 1000 DPI high-definition tracking engine
– Up to 9-month battery life
– Smooth curve, Soft rubber foot pad
– Product dimension: 98.3mm x 60.75mm x 38.10mm
– Product weight: 55g
– Rapoo M10 Wireless 3 Button Mouse – Black
What’s in the box
Nano USB receiver
1 AA alkaline battery
Quick Start Guide